So much of what we hear about today is gloom and doom. I decided to create a blog where I and others can come for a little bit of happiness and maybe even laughter...it truly can be the best medicine. I hope these entries share a smile or two. Enjoy!

Friday, January 1, 2010

Some Sweet Sounds

To copy my sister Stephanie, I thought I'd do a music recommendation. I was in Bath and Body Works, and heard this song. (So many of the great songs I hear are in stores. This is me, "Ooo! I love this song!" Repeat lyrics, repeat lyrics,....try to remember. Walk to car...dang! What were those lyrics?! No chance of finding out what the song is now....urgh.) This time I remembered the lyrics and found the song on itunes. It led me to Simon Lynge. The song is "Infinitely You" on A Beautiful Way to Drown. I love his music! It's very uplifting and happy. May I also suggest "London Town" and "Love Comes Back to You".

2 comments:

Patricia Kay said...

All three songs get the thumbs up!

Stizz said...

Oooo I like. I think my favorite out of those 3 is London Town, but they're all good. New music brings me joy. I got a $25 itunes gift card from my brother-in-law and, though I could spend it in a heartbeat, I haven't because I can't decide which songs/albums to spend it on. This might take awhile. lol Also, hate to say it, but you need an iphone. There's this application you can download onto it for free called Sound Hound and when a song's playing you just push a button and it listens to it then tells you the song title and artist. And if the song's not playing you can sing or say the lyrics into it and it'll do the same thing. I've found a lot of music with that app. :)