So much of what we hear about today is gloom and doom. I decided to create a blog where I and others can come for a little bit of happiness and maybe even laughter...it truly can be the best medicine. I hope these entries share a smile or two. Enjoy!

Monday, January 4, 2010

Mad for Meditrina

For our anniversary Paul and I went to Meditrina, a fabulous little restaurant downtown Salt Lake City. Our friends, the Olsens, led us to it. To me it felt like it was a few new, cutting edge chefs trying to make it on their own. The presentation is creative and the food delicious. I especially LOVED the mushrooms and brie! So tasty.
I'm all about promoting new talent. They have been open a year, and I want them to be successful, so I'm putting out their info to all 10 of you who read my blog. You can pass it on, and maybe a dozen or so will try them out. They are in a house on West Temple, just off 14th south, across from the Bee's Stadium. Their website is:
http://meditrinaslc.com/
You can also check out the article on them at: http://www.saltlakemagazine.com/Salt-Lake-Magazine/June-2009/Have-it-your-way/

2 comments:

ABranch said...

This place sounds amazing! All I have to do now is remember it! :)

Stizz said...

Too bad I didn't take the time to go there while I was in town. I'm sure Dave would've love the mushrooms and brie as well. You're making me hungry...and I just ate! :)