So much of what we hear about today is gloom and doom. I decided to create a blog where I and others can come for a little bit of happiness and maybe even laughter...it truly can be the best medicine. I hope these entries share a smile or two. Enjoy!

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Smooth...so Smooth

The announcement I've been waiting for has finally been made...Sade has a new album, due out February 9th!!! Sade is the queen of sultry and smooth sounds - very lah-de-dah. I have loved her since her first album came out right before I turned 16. I've always thought I'd rather be called "classy" than "beautiful", and Sade's music is full of class. You bet I'll be first in line to get what I know will be another fabulous album. Check her out. You can see the video at: http://www.sade.com/ or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9kqDDj4l04 It is eye candy - so visually stunning. I hope I look this good at 50!

2 comments:

Maghann said...

Thanks for the suggestion, Teresa!

Patricia Kay said...

Whoo Hooo~! This is marvelous, just marvelous news! I be right behind you in line.