So much of what we hear about today is gloom and doom. I decided to create a blog where I and others can come for a little bit of happiness and maybe even laughter...it truly can be the best medicine. I hope these entries share a smile or two. Enjoy!

Saturday, April 4, 2009

I've Fallen In Love with "Falling in Love"

If you've seen the AT&T commercial, you've heard this song. I loved it the minute I heard it. My best friend, Paul, searched out the title and bought the song for me: "Falling in Love At a Coffee Shop" by Landon Pigg. It's very ethereal and romantic. I've had it on repeat for 6 or 7 times and still haven't tired of it. I could fall asleep to it and dream beautiful, colorful dreams. I think I'll go snuggle with my sweetie, and hold him close.

3 comments:

buttercup said...

Awwww....I love finding good songs--the commercials and TV shows have some of the best music. I like the version of Pat Benatar's "We Belong" on the United Way Commercial by Lowen & Navarro. Have you heard "I adore you" by Melpo Mene-it was on a car commercial. Love listening to good music!

Patricia Kay said...

What is it about this song? It makes you get all warm and fuzzy with a little giggle on the side. I love it!
I also checked out the Melpo Mene song. What a great song to skip down the street to.
I also enjoyed the Happiness song you shared too.

Stizz said...

Yes, this is a great song... maybe I'll have to get it as well. :)