So much of what we hear about today is gloom and doom. I decided to create a blog where I and others can come for a little bit of happiness and maybe even laughter...it truly can be the best medicine. I hope these entries share a smile or two. Enjoy!

Friday, April 24, 2009

Drum Roll Please

It's the time you all have waited for...the winner of the Target Gift card for a movie. And the winner is...Number 1 (April 16, 2009 7:27pm), VJBlair, who is my cousin. Hurray! And remember, if you didn't win this time, stay tuned...there will be another drawing next month, because I'm such a sweetie and get such a kick out of doing this. I love all the comments, and some of the movies listed are now on my "to see" list. And don't forget to check out Enchanted April if you haven't seen it; it's a must see.

5 comments:

Maghann said...

Bummer! I am behind on checking my blogs out and didn't even realize you did another drawing! Next time I am gonna get lucky - I can feel it! Glad you returned safely home from Ohio and had a great time with your sister!

Brynn said...

These are so fun! I love to read who wins it even though I may not know them. You have great ideas!

Unknown said...

Congrats to your cousin. I know how it feels to win :-) I don't remember if I told you this, but Enchanted April is one of my all time favorites, too. I bought it on the old cassette tapes eons ago and nearly wore it out.

We've been hearing a lot about C.S. Lewis lately and I'd like to see "Shadowlands" again. Have a super day. Oh, I've got three more roses pruned - woo-hoo!

VJBlair said...

Thanks again, this was fun.

Patricia Kay said...

So why do we have to be good losers? :) I can't wait to win the next one.