So much of what we hear about today is gloom and doom. I decided to create a blog where I and others can come for a little bit of happiness and maybe even laughter...it truly can be the best medicine. I hope these entries share a smile or two. Enjoy!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Peachy Keen

I got new boots! and new hiking shoes to "boot"! Dillards is having a 70% off ladies shoes sale; I was lucky enough to stumble upon it yesterday. I've needed new boots but didn't want to spend crazy amounts of money for some, so a sale is just my cup o tea. I've never heard of Keen before, but these look cool. Instead of $120, they were $36! What a bargain, and cute too. I'm never stylin' on purpose, I just happen into it. =) The hiking shoes are by Keen too. They were originally $125. The salesman couldn't find the official price code, so he gave them to me for $21! What a bargain! I'm now a fan of Keen. I'll show off my new acquisitions to anyone who wants to see...and even those of you who don't. ;-)

4 comments:

ABranch said...

I love Keen shoes!!! Did you leave any for me? LOL!

Maghann said...

You are seriously the Queen of Bargains. I have dubbed thee. I can't beleive you always find, or stumble upon, awesome deals!! Way to go on the boots, Teresa daaaaarling!!

Stizz said...

Those boots look warm. I want to wear them right now because our Spring decided to go back to sleep and there is now snow on the ground and it's about 30 degrees so my little toes are cold again. Keen is a good brand. I have a few "outdoorsy" friends who like that brand. And REI sells them, so they must be pretty good. :) Good job on the awesome find! Now I want to go out shopping to see if I can find some cool deals too. :)

Patricia Kay said...

Aaah, Dillard's shoe sale. Music to the ears. I am so excited that you are the proud owner of some fun footwear but more excited for the AMAZING deal you got. Go Teresa!