So much of what we hear about today is gloom and doom. I decided to create a blog where I and others can come for a little bit of happiness and maybe even laughter...it truly can be the best medicine. I hope these entries share a smile or two. Enjoy!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Golden Spiral

My friend Lisa Mangum is launching her second book "The Golden Spiral" this spring. It is the continuation of the story of Abby Edmunds (yes, love the choice of last name - I'm sure it's all about me lol). Copies should be available the beginning of May. Another "well done" and "Congratulations" to Lisa. I look forward to reading it.

2 comments:

Migaloo said...

Turns out Lisa gave out ARC copies to the young women and our daughter, Nadine got one. Now we have a three-way battle for who will read it first. Teresa's winning so far.

Patricia Kay said...

Yippie! I was so hopeing that this book was on its way. I read the first and can't wait to read more. Thanks for the heads up.