So much of what we hear about today is gloom and doom. I decided to create a blog where I and others can come for a little bit of happiness and maybe even laughter...it truly can be the best medicine. I hope these entries share a smile or two. Enjoy!

Monday, April 5, 2010

The Queen of Hearts Made Some Tarts

My divine friend, Maghann, brought me a delicious surprise this evening... Strawberry Almond Tarts!! These tarts were tasty! My only complaint...there were only 3. ;-) I think there should be a "Give Your Friend a Tart" day. It would make for many happy people. Thank you Maghann, you're the best!

5 comments:

Migaloo said...

Oh yes, the tarts were indeed tasty!

Maghann said...

This is so funny. Thanks for taking pictures (and what divine background and pedastool for tart pictures!) and blogging it for me ;) You deserve even more tarts just for doing that!

Migaloo said...

I agree. We'll be waiting for those extra tarts!

Stizz said...

Yummmmmmmmmm! I want some!

ABranch said...

I too can blog about tarts. Yes please. Send some my way. I think they look very tasty! Yes I do. LOL!