So much of what we hear about today is gloom and doom. I decided to create a blog where I and others can come for a little bit of happiness and maybe even laughter...it truly can be the best medicine. I hope these entries share a smile or two. Enjoy!

Friday, April 16, 2010

Angie

Stimulating conversations that open minds
Provoking thoughts beyond the mundane.
Seeing the world in kaleidoscope color;
Viewing vistas from great heights while
Standing on common ground.
Questioning, Contemplating, Creating, Soaring
You are my friend.


Thank you for inviting me to your haven.

1 comment:

ABranch said...

Thank you for such beautiful words. You are such a genuine and intelligent person and your words could easily be applied to your name as well.

I thoroughly enjoyed your visit and our conversations. I have thought about it all weekend...somehow, you lift me up without even knowing it. I love that about you.