So much of what we hear about today is gloom and doom. I decided to create a blog where I and others can come for a little bit of happiness and maybe even laughter...it truly can be the best medicine. I hope these entries share a smile or two. Enjoy!

Sunday, May 9, 2010

More of Mr. Jensen

I noticed I write a lot of Jensen's shenanigans, but he's at that age where he is constantly cracking me up. Here's another installment.
I was at the store with Jensen and Nadine last night, looking for a dress for Nadine's 9th grade progression event. We were waiting in line; Jensen was hanging on my leg and I was trying to get the purchase completed. Out of the blue I hear Jensen say "talk to the hand girls, talk to the hand!" I looked down and he has his hand out and his face turned to hide behind me. I then looked over and two girls, about 7 and 5, are sitting a few steps away smiling at Jensen. I said, "Jensen, those girls are trying to be nice to you." His reply, "I don't want them to look at me." He leans over and yells "talk to the Hand!"
At church the children sang a few songs for mother's day. When he came back after singing I said, "You sang so beautifully Jensen." His reply, "Don't mention it." He certainly is a precocious 4 year old.

2 comments:

ABranch said...

"Don't mention it" haha!

Maghann said...

He is so stinkin' funny! You need to write all this in a book so one day you can show them to his girlfriends!!!