So much of what we hear about today is gloom and doom. I decided to create a blog where I and others can come for a little bit of happiness and maybe even laughter...it truly can be the best medicine. I hope these entries share a smile or two. Enjoy!

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Homemade Heaven

For mother's day my son Matthew and my daughter Nadine made bread. Nadine is usually the one with the idea and Matthew is always her support system. They are both lucky to have each other. They chose the type of bread together and then worked side by side through the entire process to produce something beautiful to look at and delicious to eat. I think they both have talent in this area; a chip off the ol' block, if I do say so myself. ;-) I think fresh bread for Mothers' Day is a tradition I want to keep.

5 comments:

VJBlair said...

Wow, what great cooks! That bread looks great. Glad you had a great day.

Maghann said...

Mmmmmm. I haven't had fresh homemade bread in FOREVER! That looks delicious :) What awesome thoughtful kids you have!

ABranch said...

I was thinking about fresh, warm homemade bread today.... and butter. Mmmmm!

Mindy said...

What a fun Mother's Day surprise!! Sounds delicious and very pretty too!!

Stizz said...

Are you sure they didn't just buy it? It looks too good to be made by those two kiddies. ;)...better than anything I could make, nuts! :) I have some great nieces and nephews. You've taught them well, Teresa. (I'd insert a picture of a good ol' "thumbs up" if I could). :)