So much of what we hear about today is gloom and doom. I decided to create a blog where I and others can come for a little bit of happiness and maybe even laughter...it truly can be the best medicine. I hope these entries share a smile or two. Enjoy!

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

"What a Wonderful World"

We had the Kubalek Family reunion a few weeks ago, and the first night was spent near Bridal Veil Falls in Provo Canyon. The day was the first sunny one after a week of rain and the blue sky was heavenly. I think all of us appreciated the scenery a bit more because of the change in weather and the deep colors that come after a good soak. I wish our eyes could be our cameras - they capture the real beauty so much better than a man made do-hicky, at least with my camera skills (maybe I should read a manual). Anyhoo, here are a few photos to wet your appetite for a drive or hike up a canyon. And may I recommend Provo's to you. The paths are well groomed and they go for miles...Fabulous! Our family is planning another visit already.

4 comments:

Leslie Moseley said...

Miles?! I need paths that go for feet... maybe yards. lol

Maghann said...

looks like a grand time - it's beautiful up there!

Patricia Kay said...

I loved that the campground was right by the river. I love falling asleep to the sound of rushing water. The kids loved that there was a playground and Mom was able to make it all the way to the falls in her wheelchair. Teresa you did a great job.

Mindy said...

Simply Gorgeous!! When we lived in Provo and Orem, we would go to Bridal Veil Falls and Provo Canyon all the time! I definitely miss being so close! It is always beautiful, no matter the season!