So much of what we hear about today is gloom and doom. I decided to create a blog where I and others can come for a little bit of happiness and maybe even laughter...it truly can be the best medicine. I hope these entries share a smile or two. Enjoy!

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Daily Dose of Rose

Sometimes life excels at wearing you out. To give me a little boost each day, I love to look at my flowers each morning. This week the roses are in full bloom and gorgeous! Their beauty and delicious bouquet lifts my spirit and helps me get motivated for the day. I thought I'd share a few with you. And I extend a personal invitation to all of you to come and enjoy them for yourself.











The show-stoppers today are: Gemini (perfect teacup shape, and as big as my fist), my rose lane, The Prince (over 80 petals and smells FANTASTIC!), danty Handel, and Brilliant Pink Iceberg (I love how this one is split almost in half, with white on one side and pinks on the other).

















5 comments:

Maghann said...

That Pink Iceberg is gorgeous! I am putting it on my list of Plants for the Future!!

ABranch said...

The iceberg rose is one of my favorites. I have never seen the pink iceberg. My new home does not have any roses. Hmmmm!?

Patricia Kay said...

Thanks for the invite. I loved your yard. The variety you have is amazing! I love the yellow with pink tipped roses you have by your driveway. What are they called again? I am glad you were able to take time and smell your roses. You have been one super woman this last month. You are always an inspiration to me. Such grace. Such beauty, just like your roses.

tink said...

Thank you for your kind words Patricia. Your help meant a lot and was a life saver. I was pretty worn out. I'll post a photo of Lucille Ball tomorrow just for you.

Mindy said...

I love the daily dose of roses!! I am going to have to come by to admire in person...Simply beautiful!! I am loving my roses as well, although I do not have anything fancy...someday!!