So much of what we hear about today is gloom and doom. I decided to create a blog where I and others can come for a little bit of happiness and maybe even laughter...it truly can be the best medicine. I hope these entries share a smile or two. Enjoy!

Saturday, March 12, 2011

We Have a Winner!

The answer to "What is it?" is..........A Lamp Post! Angie is the winner! Way to go Angie. I loved reading your logic and deduction. I wondered if anyone would pay attention to the ice patterns. I tried to give clues in the photo to help everyone. I just loved how the snow stuck to only one side of the post and how you could see the crystals. It just struck me as beautiful. I'll be posting your prize this week. Enjoy! And thank you to everyone who took a shot at a guess.
(Here is another photo with a different perspective that will probably let you see exactly what it was.)

2 comments:

ABranch said...

My noggin sure did some calculat'in. Woop!

Stizz said...

Wait that's whatI said, but my post didn't show up!! Ok I'm lying, I forgot to make a guess, dang it. Snooze you lose, I guess. :(