So much of what we hear about today is gloom and doom. I decided to create a blog where I and others can come for a little bit of happiness and maybe even laughter...it truly can be the best medicine. I hope these entries share a smile or two. Enjoy!

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Best Present Ever!

In our family we drawn names for Christmas. This year my sister Jennifer got my name and brought my gift with her when she came from Florida last week for a visit. TOTALLY LOVE IT! It's perfect for me. My very own CHEF'S JACKET!! It has "Chef Teresa" on it and everything! The one problem is I love it so much I don't want to risk soiling it. Here I am in my "Iron Chef" pose...such a pro I can't stand it!

5 comments:

buttercup said...

I'd be getting it dirty right away! I am like that with art and cooking! The messier the better and my smock (or apron--or in your case chef's jacket) shows how involved I get in it! :)

Patricia Kay said...

You look very professional my dear. Now when can we come over to sample some of you delicious masterpieces?

Maghann said...

Ooooooh fancy!!! That really is perfect for you!! Congrats, Chef Teresa!!

nettelyn said...

AWESOME! but I think you should pass some sort of test - like cooking a dinner for all of your fans!

Tayla Collins said...

I love this picture Aunt Teresa. I am so glad you love the jacket. I hope you will be able to use it for your lateedah (Idk spelling lol) Cooking events. I think it looks wonderful on you.