So much of what we hear about today is gloom and doom. I decided to create a blog where I and others can come for a little bit of happiness and maybe even laughter...it truly can be the best medicine. I hope these entries share a smile or two. Enjoy!

Friday, March 27, 2009

The Winner Is......

Okay everyone, it's the moment you have all been waiting for! I know you haven't been able to think of anything else for the last week. It is time for me to announce the winner of the Chocolate Giveaway.
First let me tell you how the winner was chosen:
I counted everyone's first comment and disregard any comment made from someone who had already posted. That made 9 comments. Then I went to Random.org and entered 1 through 9 and their system randomly chose the winning number.
True Random Number Generator Min: 1 Max:9 Result: 7
So the winning post is number 7. I then went through the posts by the time entered.
1-Maghann: 3/19 @ 3:32 pm
2-Kougarfan: 3/19 @ 4:53 pm
3-Buttercup: 3/19 @ 6:11 pm
4-ilikehears: 3/19 @ 7:44 pm
5- ABranch: 3/20 @ 5:51 am
6-Stephanie: 3/20 @ 10:30 am
7-D: 3/20 @ 10:31 am
8-Casi: 3/21 @ 5:00 pm
9-Patricia: 3/21 @ 8:36pm

D is my mother-in-law Diana. So mom I will put the Target card in the mail today and you can go buy some chocolate. It might add a little joy to your crazy days with the doctors and everything.
And for all those who didn't win...wait until the middle of next month and we'll have another one. Maybe you'll win that one. Thanks again for participating in my giveaway.

4 comments:

Brynn said...

I LOVE that you did this. How FUN! I might have to copy you. One thing of have noticed about you is you always have a good idea.

Leslie Moseley said...

What?? Crazy days with doctors and everything???!!! I guess I don't talk to my own sister enough!

Maghann said...

Darn!! Maybe next time! Such a great idea...congrats to the mom-in-law! :-)

Patricia Kay said...

In preparation to read the results I made sure I had a bar of Lindt Milk Chocolate with lightly roasted hazelnuts ready just in case. It is a good thing I planned ahead.:) I will try again next month.
Teresa, you are one person who gets more joy out of giving than receiving. I love this quality in you especially when I am the one receiving. (Hey, we can't all be saints.)