So much of what we hear about today is gloom and doom. I decided to create a blog where I and others can come for a little bit of happiness and maybe even laughter...it truly can be the best medicine. I hope these entries share a smile or two. Enjoy!

Friday, March 13, 2009

Humor of No Sleep

I haven't been getting a lot of sleep lately - working late shifts, bad habits, etc. - and I'm getting a little loopy. I get up early to take Matthew to his bus stop. This morning I just threw on a shirt and ran out the door. It is now almost noon and I still haven't got dressed for the day. I happened to pass by a mirror and finally looked at myself. Not only is my shirt on backwards, but it is inside out as well! Thankfully no visitors today!
Jensen took my picture to show you my Oops for the day. Then he wanted his turn, so here we both are: a bit crazy, but doing fine!


2 comments:

ABranch said...

LOL! Your blog always makes my day! I think all of us are a bit loopy due to daylight savings too.

Maghann said...

Oh your still hot with your shirt on that way!