So much of what we hear about today is gloom and doom. I decided to create a blog where I and others can come for a little bit of happiness and maybe even laughter...it truly can be the best medicine. I hope these entries share a smile or two. Enjoy!

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

My New Shoes

For my birthday Paul and my in-laws gave me these tres fab shoes. Totally LOVE them! Everyone wants to be me now. If you want shoes like these, you can go to zazzle.com and choose from a plethora of artists. These shoes are by Jasmine Beckett-Griffith, or "strangeling" as she calls herself. You find an artist you like and then choose from their selection of artwork and then you get to design your own shoe: you choose the color of the material, laces, thread, soles, and more. It is soooo cool!

2 comments:

Maghann said...

I HEART them so much!! What a great find, Teresa! Although, you always find great things so it's not so surprising. And I do want to be you. You + those shoes!

Stizz said...

Like I was saying...these shoes are cute, but you make them look even better.