So much of what we hear about today is gloom and doom. I decided to create a blog where I and others can come for a little bit of happiness and maybe even laughter...it truly can be the best medicine. I hope these entries share a smile or two. Enjoy!

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Knife Knowledge


For my birthday my mom gave me another cooking class. I decided to learn the proper way to weld a knife. Let me tell you, there are WAY too many things to think about: curve your fingers, rock the knife back and forth, stay in the center two inches...oh, and don't cut your finger off. As you can tell from the lady next to me, I was the star pupil. I learned some great techniques and didn't cut myself once! I call that success.

1 comment:

Maghann said...

Was it taught by....Bobby Christy??? :) well now you'll just have to come to my house to cook everything since I obviously don't know how to wield a knife the correct way...