So much of what we hear about today is gloom and doom. I decided to create a blog where I and others can come for a little bit of happiness and maybe even laughter...it truly can be the best medicine. I hope these entries share a smile or two. Enjoy!

Thursday, October 20, 2011

I made a Hat

As some of you know, my friend Emily puts on a fabulous Witches' Tea Party every year.  It is something I look forward to, and once summer comes around I start thinking of my costume.  This year I wanted to do a non-traditional hat.  I researched photos on the web and finally knew what I wanted.  With the help of my sister Jennifer, I got my posterboard, purchased THE last black rose in the state and with much trepidation set out to make the perfect hat.  Well, it is by no means perfect, but I love how it came out.
Whajathink?  I know; I know ~ I'm so la-de-da you can't stand it! ;-)

3 comments:

ABranch said...

Your costume is awesome! love it!

Maghann said...

I CAN'T stand it!! You are amazingly talented, my dear friend! I'd be super jealous of you if I were at that witch party. Heck, I'm super jealous of you anyway!

Stizz said...

I can't stand it either...please stop! Ok don't, cause I like you that way. :) Great job! I may be hiring you to make my costume next year...that's what you get for doing so well.