So much of what we hear about today is gloom and doom. I decided to create a blog where I and others can come for a little bit of happiness and maybe even laughter...it truly can be the best medicine. I hope these entries share a smile or two. Enjoy!

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

It's fun to Deviate

My niece, Aurelia, told me about this cool web site years ago, but I have just now started to really check it out. There are some talented people in this world, that's for sure. This web site allows artists to showcase and even sell their artwork. Some people are well-known and others are beginners. Anyone can post their work here, even Aurelia has joined. So if you want a fun trip into an artist world, go to: www.deviantart.com and have fun exploring. (A few artists you may want to check out: Elena Dudina @ elenadudina.deviantart.com and Anne Stokes @ ironshod.deviantart.com )

1 comment:

Patricia Kay said...

Justin has also put some of his artwork on this site. Thank you Aurelia.