So much of what we hear about today is gloom and doom. I decided to create a blog where I and others can come for a little bit of happiness and maybe even laughter...it truly can be the best medicine. I hope these entries share a smile or two. Enjoy!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Christmas Present

Santa was very generous to me this year. I got just about everything a gal could want for watercolor painting. Because I like to please all my adoring fans (wink, wink) I'm sharing with you all the first painting I have done with my presents. It's a small little thing, and let me tell you that the photo is better than the painting itself, but I've checked out all the how-to books from the library and so expect perfection in no time. =) Enjoy!

5 comments:

buttercup said...

What a fun present and you are so good to jump right in and start painting. This is a fun image! You did a great job.

Maghann said...

AAAAAAAAAAAmazing ;)

Patricia Kay said...

My my Teresa, is there nothing you can't do? You truly are a Kubalek.

ABranch said...

Well done! Watercolor is one of my favorite and most nemesis medium I have ever worked with. I am always impressed by anyone who has the patience to work with it. I can see some of the techniques you must be learning from your books. Great job!! (and the image is nothing but simple.)

Stizz said...

How fun, that's an awesome present. Great job!