So much of what we hear about today is gloom and doom. I decided to create a blog where I and others can come for a little bit of happiness and maybe even laughter...it truly can be the best medicine. I hope these entries share a smile or two. Enjoy!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Humans vs. Technology....Technology Wins

I've noticed lately that Paul increasingly sounds like a facebook post......uh oh..... I think I'm starting to speak more and more like a blog post....um......I better go...I gotta call a communication therapist...........oh dear....the therapist just TEXTED an available appointment time.....I think we're doomed!

3 comments:

ABranch said...

I do the same thing. Nate or Casi will say something and I will say "That sounds like a Facebook post". Sometimes Casi and I will shout "dibs" to a certain "blog worthy" moment. So we dont both post about it. We are definitely doomed!

Patricia Kay said...

lol :)

Stizz said...

lol reminds me of the song at the end of Napoleon Dynamite...

"Why do you love me
Why do you need me
Always and forever

We met in a chat room
Now our love can fully bloom
Sure, the World Wide Web is great
But you, you make me 'salvivate'

Yes, I love technology
But not as much as you, you see
But I still love technology
Always and forever"