So much of what we hear about today is gloom and doom. I decided to create a blog where I and others can come for a little bit of happiness and maybe even laughter...it truly can be the best medicine. I hope these entries share a smile or two. Enjoy!

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Ya, I'm Lah-de-dah

We had our cooking class tonight. We needed to bring a jello recipe. I decided to do a Panna Cotta with a jello layer. I LOVE Panna Cotta. It's delicious and so versatile. I made my own Pomegranate Berry Jello. I found this idea to tilt the layers on a blog "Use Real Butter". I think it is a cool effect, though takes too much time for real life....but it's fun when you want to be tre's fancy.

5 comments:

Maghann said...

We devoured these last night!! Well, I devoured one and half. Paul apparently doesn't like the fancy stuff so much because he isn't la-de-da. But I loved it!! Thanks so much for bringing it over - you are the best :)

ABranch said...

Mmm! looks yummy. I have never heard of Panna Cotta. I love that you had a cooking class on Jello. LOL!

Migaloo said...

Totally yummy. And Paul does indeed like the fancy stuff, though I never claimed to be la-de-da.

Patricia Kay said...

Oooh! They look like art more than a tasty treat. Although it sounds like these did take forever to make they look marvelous!

Stizz said...

Bravo, my lovely sister, Bravo! :) They look delish and I bet the taste as good too!