So much of what we hear about today is gloom and doom. I decided to create a blog where I and others can come for a little bit of happiness and maybe even laughter...it truly can be the best medicine. I hope these entries share a smile or two. Enjoy!

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Those Three Year Olds....

This story is from my sister Patricia. She has six boys and Zayden is the youngest. I got a good chuckle out of this and thought you might all enjoy it.
During a community cleanup project this morning, Zayden was not thrilled about the idea. As I asked him to come and helped me, he, being blessed with amazing lung capacity, bellowed "I can't because I'm a terrible worker!" I assured him that he was a good worker, to which he replied "No I'm not. I work like crap!"
Patricia and Zayden

3 comments:

Maghann said...

I love that :) It gave me more than a chuckle...so funy!

Patricia Kay said...

Ya gotta love'm. I am constantly being humbled and often surprised as I hear my words being repeated out of someone elses mouth. It's a good thing I always speak such kind and gentle words. lol

Stizz said...

Ah kids...what would we do without 'em? Whenever I'd use that excuse, Mom would say, "Well then you need more practice." Then, later, thinking I was so tricky and knew how to get out of work, I'd say I was too good at the chore and didn't need more practice, she'd reply with, "Well, good you're the best one for the job." Mom's SO smart. lol :)