So much of what we hear about today is gloom and doom. I decided to create a blog where I and others can come for a little bit of happiness and maybe even laughter...it truly can be the best medicine. I hope these entries share a smile or two. Enjoy!

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Taken in by an Eclipse

I just bought the soundtrack cd for Eclipse. Love it! I was a bit disappointed in the New Moon soundtrack, so I hesitated on this one. So glad I came around. (I bet my friend, and big Edward fan, Casi, already has the cd and movie tickets.) My two favorites are Eclipse by Metric and Let's Get Lost by Beck and Bat for Lashes (two cool artists). My brother is coming out in a few weeks for Michigan and he wants to see the new movie, so we'll be seeing it. Should be fun. My mom is even coming, "Might as well see what everyone is talking about."
Since I don't know how to add music and video to this blog, here is the link to listen to "Let's Get Lost". So cool. www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZw7wJZFYLc

3 comments:

Maghann said...

My mom bought the Twilight soundtrack and that's the only one I have ever heard. I'll have to go by your opinion and skip out on New Moon and check out Eclipse. I hope the movie is mucho good!! :)

Stizz said...

Nice, I was just thinking about buying it, so I'll have to check it out. Did you get a great deal on it, as usual? :) I always seem to miss out on those. :( So, Brent and Mom are going to the movie?! I wanna come! Waahhhh!

Migaloo said...

VAMPIRES!!! AAARRRGGGGHHHH!! Run away, run aways!!