So much of what we hear about today is gloom and doom. I decided to create a blog where I and others can come for a little bit of happiness and maybe even laughter...it truly can be the best medicine. I hope these entries share a smile or two. Enjoy!

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Piano Man

Joseph has been taking piano lessons now for almost a year. He had his first piano recital last Monday. He had memorized his songs and did very well. He was a bit embarrassed, but loved the attention and felt very proud of himself, rightly so. Good job son! I'm proud of you too!

3 comments:

Maghann said...

That's so great!!! Because I know I will most likely forget, tell Joseph we think he did great and sounds wonderful!

Patricia Kay said...

Awesome Joseph! All your hard work paid off. You have magic fingers. Keep up the good work.

Stizz said...

Joseph's probably better than I am at piano now. I told him about how I took piano lessons when I was in third grade and that I never practiced so Mom stopped paying for lessons. I told him I wished I would've practiced more so I would be better at piano. He was surprised, then started practicing. :) I think that's so cool that his teacher came and gave him a candy bar. You could tell he really appreciated it. :)