So much of what we hear about today is gloom and doom. I decided to create a blog where I and others can come for a little bit of happiness and maybe even laughter...it truly can be the best medicine. I hope these entries share a smile or two. Enjoy!

Friday, September 18, 2009

Hurray, Hurray, it's your lucky day!

Thanks for all of the entries. I must say that I agree with those of you that enjoy and indulge in Utah's Own Truffles. I am partial to the almond truffle and buy it quite frequently. It does make a long day of shopping bearable, to say the least.
The winner, chosen by random.org, is Patricia, in the number 8 spot. I'll put the certificate in the mail, and just remember to think fondly of me as you are feasting upon those delicate morsels of deliciousness. ;-)

2 comments:

Patricia Kay said...

Thank you, thank you! I will now go and do the dance of joy (gotta burn some calories before I indulge)!

Stizz said...

Congrats...and remember to save me one, Patricia. ;)