So much of what we hear about today is gloom and doom. I decided to create a blog where I and others can come for a little bit of happiness and maybe even laughter...it truly can be the best medicine. I hope these entries share a smile or two. Enjoy!

Thursday, August 27, 2009

She wins Again!

I PROMISE! Random.org chose the winning number...3. It just happens to be my daughter. Stephanie, I'll treat you to a Jamba Juice if you come by my house while you are here in Utah. Please keep trying everyone. Next month's will be yummy, and I'll tell my immediate family "Too bad, too sad, you can't enter." =-)
Here's Nadine and her friends doing a short (okay, very short) happy dance to celebrate her win.

3 comments:

Stizz said...

Fine, I might stop by when I'm in town, but just for the Jamba Juice. :) And Nadine's dance was way too short...I don't think she deserves the prize if that's all she's got. ;)

Maghann said...

love the 1 second shake-down :)

Linds said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.