So much of what we hear about today is gloom and doom. I decided to create a blog where I and others can come for a little bit of happiness and maybe even laughter...it truly can be the best medicine. I hope these entries share a smile or two. Enjoy!

Friday, June 24, 2011

New Blog

I have met sooo many people here in Utah that have never really taken time to discover the wonders of Salt Lake City.  So, I have created a blog to share my finds with the world!  It is called: Salt Lake City Gems .  I encourage everyone to explore the cities around them, if not SLC than your own home gem.

1 comment:

Maghann said...

This is a test comment to see if i can finally comment! I look forward to your posts cuz I know you come up with some great finds and I appreciate mooching off your knowledge :)