So much of what we hear about today is gloom and doom. I decided to create a blog where I and others can come for a little bit of happiness and maybe even laughter...it truly can be the best medicine. I hope these entries share a smile or two. Enjoy!

Monday, June 20, 2011

My Little Boy Graduated

Sniff, sniff. Matthew is officially done with high school and is getting ready for college. Where did all the time go? I was putting together a photo book for him and got all teary eyed looking through the pictures of him as a little boy. Someone once said you never look back and think "I spent too much time with my kids". That person is right. But at least I can cherish the memories and be proud of a great son.

2 comments:

ABranch said...

Congratulations Mathew! What a great accomplishment.

buttercup said...

Congrats Matthew! I can't believe it!