So much of what we hear about today is gloom and doom. I decided to create a blog where I and others can come for a little bit of happiness and maybe even laughter...it truly can be the best medicine. I hope these entries share a smile or two. Enjoy!

Monday, April 4, 2011

Yep, You Guessed it

I don't think many read my last post, but it was an April Fool's joke. Actually everything was true except the broken ankle part. It was my second time skiing; I did fall down 3 times; and I suck; but I didn't break my ankle. My knees hurt for 3 days and my calves are still sore, but the ankle is fine. lol Anyways, sorry for being a stinker and April Fools!

3 comments:

Patricia Kay said...

All I can say it..You rascal!

Maghann said...

Ha! I would have fell for it if I had thought of checking my blog people in the last week. Glad you're not stuck with a snapped ankle...that's no bueno for you old folk. :)

Stizz said...

You little...I know when I first read it on our family website I was like "Oh no!" but then I realized it was April Fools and was able to relax. :) I can't can't have a broken big sister, ya know. ;)