So much of what we hear about today is gloom and doom. I decided to create a blog where I and others can come for a little bit of happiness and maybe even laughter...it truly can be the best medicine. I hope these entries share a smile or two. Enjoy!

Friday, April 29, 2011

Undies or no Undies....That is the Question

Joseph and Jensen have started outdoor soccer. It is Jensen's first time to play any sport. He was getting his soccer clothes on a few days ago and started yelling for me. "Mom! Mom!" "What do you need Jensen?!" "Should I wear my underwear or not when I play soccer?" he yelled down to me. I started laughing, I could barely reply. "Mom! Should I take off my underwear?!" I finally managed, "Of course you should wear your underwear! even when you play soccer." Cracked...me...up! Last week he put his new undies over his old ones and wore two pairs to school. He's got some undie issues. =)

1 comment:

ABranch said...

LOL! Boys love to look for the culture accepted moment of going commando.