So much of what we hear about today is gloom and doom. I decided to create a blog where I and others can come for a little bit of happiness and maybe even laughter...it truly can be the best medicine. I hope these entries share a smile or two. Enjoy!

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Child's View of Christmas

This is photo of our nativity scene, as arranged by Jensen. As soon as I set it up, he rearranges it, and it's always the same: The Christ child in the center and all other figures surrounding Him. He even brought other statues to join in the circle. I'll set it up visually pleasing again, and he will come and "fix" it for me. Each of my children have arranged the scene in a similar manner. I've decided to leave it, for it shows the true meaning of Christmas: We should all be focused on Christ and He should be at the center. "And a little child shall lead them...." Merry Christmas everyone!

3 comments:

Stizz said...

Too cute! I remember I loved playing with Mom's manger scene. Too bad they got pretty beat up in the process...Mom was so patient with us. :)

Migaloo said...

I like the couple slow dancing in the manger.

Patricia Kay said...

Jensen has it right. You are such a good mom to see what is truly important. Jensen will have good memories because you are willing to let your home be a home and not a museum.