So much of what we hear about today is gloom and doom. I decided to create a blog where I and others can come for a little bit of happiness and maybe even laughter...it truly can be the best medicine. I hope these entries share a smile or two. Enjoy!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Jump for Joy!

I do preschool with 4 other ladies. We rotate weeks, which is great. My week is this week. Paul purchased a mini-trampoline last week and the children LOVED it. I thought I'd share some photos. The looks of pure joy on their faces really lifts the spirit. We should all find something like this to make us as happy for even a few moments. Finding a little joy each day is what makes life so wonderful.

3 comments:

Stizz said...

Trampoline's are awesome. I used to love going over to the Smith's so I could play on theirs. Kelli and I used to make up routine's on it. We thought they were pretty cool, but I'm sure they were pretty dumb. lol I think if I got on one today, I'd be smiling just like these kids. :)

Patricia Kay said...

Zayden loved this little toy. He saw the pictures and got a bit possesive. I remember some of your routines Stephanie and no they weren't dumb but lets just say it's a good thing you had a back up plan for your future.

Maghann said...

I'd love to come over and jump on it.... ;)