So much of what we hear about today is gloom and doom. I decided to create a blog where I and others can come for a little bit of happiness and maybe even laughter...it truly can be the best medicine. I hope these entries share a smile or two. Enjoy!

Friday, May 8, 2009

That's Entertainment

Just thought I'd share some little conversations from Jensen. We were coming home from church and I asked Jensen about his teacher. I couldn't remember her name. I said, "Is your teacher's name Sister Rowley?" He shook his head and said no. I then asked, "What is her name?" He gave me the "I'm trying to have patience with this ignorant woman" look and said, "She knows herself." Duh mom, she knows who she is. The way kids phrase things crack me up.

3 comments:

Patricia Kay said...

He'll keep you on your toes. What an intelligent young man. Must take after his Aunt Patricia.:)

Stizz said...

He's a fun guy to talk to... almost as fun as Dave. :)

jkubalek said...

Jensen has a ton of personality. He's a cute kid that I'm sure will grow up to be a very interesting adult.:)