So much of what we hear about today is gloom and doom. I decided to create a blog where I and others can come for a little bit of happiness and maybe even laughter...it truly can be the best medicine. I hope these entries share a smile or two. Enjoy!

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Katie Melua

Katie Melua is the hottest solo female artist in Europe/England right now. She was born in Georgia (formally part of Russia) and then moved to England as a child. I have heard a few of her songs and enjoy her thoughtful, mellow qualities. You're probably familiar with her version of "Just like Heaven" from the movie with the same name.) Recently I rediscovered her. Here is one of her songs from her latest album. Katie's videos are fascinating! You should also go to www.youtube.com and check out "Nine Million Bicycles"...amazing videotography. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Maghann said...

Interesting indeed!! I really liked the chorus..the dancers were cool, although I'd have to say I'm not a fan of naked men chest bumping.

Stizz said...

haha, Meghann, I was just going to say I love the guys chest-bumping...love it because it made me chuckle, not because I'm into that kind of thing though. :) Teresa, thanks for introducing me to another talented artist.