So much of what we hear about today is gloom and doom. I decided to create a blog where I and others can come for a little bit of happiness and maybe even laughter...it truly can be the best medicine. I hope these entries share a smile or two. Enjoy!

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Truly Scrumptious

I attend a neighborhood cooking class that meets every other month.  Our class back in November was on how to make professional chocolates.  I decided to try some this month.  I made Almond Truffles with Flue de Sel (fancy way to say sea salt).  I found some recipes I liked, did my normal tweaking and the stuck my hands in chocolate and this is what I came up with.  Of course I had to make them la-de-da, which is just as fun for me.  Don't ya just love the wax seal...tre fancy. 

2 comments:

Patricia Kay said...

When you have such a devine dessert it must be presented with class. Your packaging fit perfectily. Ohh, so tasty! My tastebuds explode with delight!! Please, may have somemore?

Maghann said...

And they were the most delicious truffles I've ever tasted!! Quite seriously!