So much of what we hear about today is gloom and doom. I decided to create a blog where I and others can come for a little bit of happiness and maybe even laughter...it truly can be the best medicine. I hope these entries share a smile or two. Enjoy!

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Look at Me!

I have to show off my new outfit.  I feel so stylin' I can't even stand it!  It was just the thing to wear to the Utah Short Film Festival at the U a few weeks ago.  (By the way, you should check some of them out.  I voted for "Cops and Robbers" - http://filmstudiospa.com/2011/11/08/cops-robbers-film-festival-update/  and "Nuit Blanche", which I've posted here ~watch it on full screen for the best effect.)  The evening was so enjoyable and felt fabulous in my lah-de-dah fashion!

2 comments:

Stizz said...

Cute! That outfit makes me want to say "grrrr". :) The film festival sounds fun. I always like doing different activities once-in-awhile.

Maghann said...

Jealous!!! That would make me feel so 'Hollywood' to go to a film festival! I love your choices!! Cops & Robbers was sooo funny - love how it ended - very clever! And Nuit Blanche, very visually stimulating if I do say so myself. How cool :)