So much of what we hear about today is gloom and doom. I decided to create a blog where I and others can come for a little bit of happiness and maybe even laughter...it truly can be the best medicine. I hope these entries share a smile or two. Enjoy!

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Speed of Light

As most of you know, Sunday night we had some fabulous lightning and thunder! I LOVE storms! I decided to take a photo of the fabulousness. I grabbed my camera and tri-pod and headed out the door. My umbrella turned inside out after the first step, which caused me to get a fit of the giggles. I must have been quite a sight, standing in my jammies, in the dark, getting soaked, while taking pictures of a dark grey sky.
I had a glorious time snip-snapping away. After about 30 shots, my batteries went dead. I went inside to see my wonderous photos and this is the only thing I got on the very last shot.....

1 comment:

Stizz said...

Haha, wish I could've watched...not the storm, but you. :) I'm surprised that you caught this on camera, good "snapping" skills. :)